Singer Miley Cyrusslammed musical artists such as Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and others who launched to stardom on YouTube.
"It should be harder to be an artist. You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour," Cyrus said when asked about singers like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black, who got their start on the website.
We disagree with Miley on this one.
First of all, not everyone has a country-music star for a dad (Billy Ray Cyrus) who can knock on key-decision-maker doors.
Miley is talented...yes, but if it were not for her having a celebrity dad, her rise to fame would have come with many more hardknocks to get there. She might have considered YouTube a blessing too.
The Oscar-nominated 14-year-old actress is rumored to star in the movie 'Sleeping Beauty'.
Hailee Steinfeld will do than nap in this revised fairy tale. Unlike the actural fairy tale in which Sleeping Beauty sleeps, this beauty while waiting for a charming prince's peck to awaken her from a witch's curse will give us her point of view as she enters the dream world and has to find her way out.
You can predict that Rachel's opportunities for attending an Ivy League college is GONE!
Had she made the right choices and stayed away from drugs maybe she wouldn't have committed this crime. She would've attended one of those top universities and eventually purchased the vehicle of her choice while getting paid in her career!
Anyone who ask you to do drugs is NOT YOUR FRIEND!
No fun or high...should be worth losing your life.
Don't chance it...many of those addicted or fighting addiction thought they could control it too...NOT!
Brenda Song got her start in fashion modeling as a child, before getting into acting. She landed her role as London Tipton on The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody, and then Suite Life On Deck, without auditioning!
Birth Name: Brenda Julietta Song
Birthdate: March 27, 1988
Born in Carmichael, California
Nicknames: B, Bren, BS or Bren S
Has two younger brothers: Timmy and Nathan
Has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do
All-American Scholar in ninth grade
Her father is Hmong Chinese and her mother is Thai-American.
The movie 'Social Network' was her breakout from her teen roles.
More than 500,000 U.S. teens (ages 13 - 18) have an eating disorder and most are not seeking help.
Binge-eating disorder is the most common, followed by bulimia and then anorexia.
More than half of the affected teens have depression, anxiety or some other mental disorder. Sizeable numbers also reported suicide thoughts or attempts.
1) Images of extremely skinny models play a role in promoting anorexia but scientists say eating disorders may be genetic. Eating disorders can also stem from anxious or rigid personality-types.
2) One out of ten people have anorexia-like and bulimia-like problems.
3) Eating disorders can affect female, male, rich, poor, black or white.
4) Dieting is a primary risk factor for creating eating disorders. Instead focus on healthy eating and physical activity. Discuss weight concerns with a loved one but don't threaten his/her self-esteem
5) Eating disorders can be deadly. Eating disorders can cause further health issues and maybe end a life.
6) Get help. Enlist a team of experts, including doctors, mental health practitioners, and nutrition specialists.
Teens, Tweens, Young Adults, Teens, Tweens, Young Adults, Teens, Tweens, Young Adults, Teens, Tweens, Young Adults, Teens, Tweens, Young Adults, Teens, Tweens, Young Adults, Teens, Tweens, Young Adults